Don’t miss the new 3D Art Challenge, this time the contest is focused on the objective of evaluating the best Sci-Fi Industrial Zone project.
3D Art Challenge for 3D Artists promoted by Hum3D, offers incredible prizes, for the first, second, and third place, you can win Autodesk, OctareRender, and Maxon licenses, Substance 3D, TopoGun, KeyShot, 3DCoat, InstaLOD and many other prizes non-transferable.
Your goal is to design and create a highly detailed and atmospheric 3d environment full of sci-fi and industrial design elements. Your scene could be set in outer space, on a space station, in a huge manufacturing facility, power plant, or high-tech space refinery.
Objective of the contest to create a rendering in full Sci-Fi Industrial Zone style, which seems to come straight from a science fiction film!
We’re looking for a scene that looks like it’s straight out of a sci-fi movie, filled with intricate machinery, dark moody lighting, and lots of technological details to capture the viewer’s imagination.
You’ll need to pay close attention to small details like the textures of the machinery, the subtle glow of the control panels, and the way light reflects off the shiny metal surfaces. You’ll also need to think about the larger elements of the environment, such as the layout of machinery, spaceships, and building architecture.
We’re looking for a scene that tells a story and captures the viewer’s imagination. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
How to submit your 3d work?
- On the Hum3D Challenge website, use the submission form and “Add Job” button to submit your entry before the deadline.
- The render should be at least 1500 pixels wide if the job is horizontal.
- The render size must not exceed 2 MB and must be in .JPG format.
- Submit your project now, enter the contest: hum3d/scifi-industrial-zone/
- Upload your work until June 3 (inclusive). Submissions end at 15:00 (GMT).