What’s the easiest way to create a paint splash effect in Blender?
You may have thought of fluid simulation, but even easier way would be to use particles, force fields and metaballs. Garnish it with the principled shader and you’re good to go.
Download project files: creativeshrimp.com/paint-splash.html
How to Create a Paint Splash in Blender
How to Create a Paint Splash in Blender tutorial timeline:
- 0:15 – Blender Introduction
- 0:47 – Smoke simulation in Blender
- 2:33 – Particle system in Blender
- 4:11 – The turbulence force field in Blender
- 5:44 – The smoke flow force field in Blender
- 9:07 – Animate the flow object in Blender
- 11:02 – The vortex force field in Blender
- 12:22 – Final tweaks to the particle system in Blender
- 13:20 – Metaballs in Blender
- 15:34 – Convert metaballs to meshes in Blender
- 19:36 – The smooth modifier in Blender
- 21:00 – Sculpt the meshes in Blender
- 22:40 – Shaders and lighting in Blender
- 28:56 – Subsurface scattering in Blender
- 30:02 – Tone mapping in Blender
- 31:37 – Render!
Contact and follow the author of this tutorial Gleb Alexandrov: