Here you can download 10 preset vdb cloud volumes that you guys can use with your scenes shared by Travis Davids. They can be used with any render engine that supports VDB, for example Octane Render and Arnold.
- Download VDB Cloud via this link – https://gumroad.com/l/dHbwH
How open VDB files (OpenVDB file)?
- A tutorial on how to write volumes to OpenVDB from Houdini can be found here.
- OpenVDB Workflow in Arnold Renderer can be found here.
- OpenVDB Workflow in Cinema 4D using Arnold Renderer can be found here.
- (Open)VDB files in Octane Volume and can be found here.
10 VDB Cloud Volumes setup in C4D Octane Render
Quick VDB Clouds in Houdini