Hi Guys, do you want to learn how to create stunning visual effects, photorealistic composites, and 3D motion graphics using Blackmagic Fusion 9? We recommend this course ” Blackmagic Fusion 9 – Your Journey from Novice to Expert ” by Bernd Klimm.
Do you want to learn VFX in Fusion?
This course is for you!
- 8 hours of video lessons.
- 12 projects with all footage and Fusion files.
- A checklist for integration and process flow for keying.
- Exercise footage that you may use on YouTube or in your demo reel.
- Discussion board to ask questions or message the instructor for direct support.
- Lifetime access and a 30-day money back guarantee – no questions asked!
- Downloadable lessons for offline viewing.
- Accurate English subtitles
This course starts from the beginning, though some prior experience with photo or video editing is recommended. If you have Blackmagic Fusion 9 (free version is sufficient) installed, you are good to go.
Blackmagic Fusion 9: Your Journey from Novice to Expert
- Beginning artists and hobbyists who want to create stunning effects & motion graphics.
- Video editors and 3D artists who want a structured introduction to VFX & Compositing.
- Users of software like After Effects and Nuke who want to migrate to Blackmagic Fusion or add Fusion to their repertoire.
The course is divided into the following chapters:
- Create photo-realistic composites and convincing effects.
- Use rotoscoping, keying, and tracking in diverse situations.
- Create and animate 3D graphics and projections.
- Build engaging motion graphics from scratch.
- Create particle simulations for custom VFX.
In the course, you have the possibility to access to the personal e-learning panel, where you can follow the video course, with access to download the Fusion project files, in the panel you can use the discussion board to ask questions or message the instructor for direct support.
Create stunning visual effects, photo realistic composites, and 3D motion graphics using Blackmagic Fusion 9.
“A few years ago, I was still honing my film editing skills when I naively entered a post-production competition with footage provided. Suddenly, I was presented with a sci-fi short film entirely shot on a green-screen stage and had no clue what to do. This experience sparked my interest in compositing and visual effects. From there on, I absorbed every tutorial, training course and book on the subject I could get my hands on. I rebuilt Nuke and After Effects compositions in Blackmagic Fusion, studied keying by building keyers and despill from scratch using only arithmetic tools, experimented with scripting and much more.
Over time, I have worked on short films and begun teaching these skills to others through the VFXstudy YouTube channel and website with my own tutorials. Encouraged by an overwhelmingly positive response, I decided to build more thorough courses that go deeper than typical tutorials and provide the necessary follow-along exercises that are often missing in textbooks.
Compositing is a passion and a hobby. I’m a technology consultant by profession, and in the course of that business I’ve designed and instructed corporate training courses, e-learning solutions and classroom training for hundreds of users. With this course, I am excited to combine my passion for film and VFX with my professional background to create engaging and educational instruction.”